The AT-2812FX (100FX/SC 34mm fiber ExpressCard/34) network interface module is an ideal fit for fiber networks that depend on secure and reliable systems. The single-piece, integrated design of the AT-2812FX endures frequent use with no damage to the fiber connectors, making it a solid solution for military and government.
• Advanced centralized power management
• Secure data transmission
• NDIS 6 IPSec task offload compliant (Vista logo compliant)
• 32 security associations
• DASH manageability complaint with v1.1 as defined by the desktop and mobile workgroup
• IPv4 and IPv6 Large Send Offload and Checksum Offload (LSO/TCO)
• Statistics for SNMP MIB II • Wake-on-LAN (WoL) supported (enabled by default, utility to disable available in firmware)
• Will work in 34 or 54mm ExpressCard slots
For nearly 30 years, Allied Telesis has been delivering reliable, intelligent connectivity for everything from enterprise organizations to complex, critical infrastructure projects around the globe.
In a world moving toward Smart Cities and the Internet of Things, networks must evolve rapidly to meet new challenges. Allied Telesis smart technologies, such as Allied Telesis Management Framework™ (AMF) and Enterprise SDN, ensure that network evolution can keep pace, and deliver efficient and secure solutions for people, organizations, and “things” - both now and into the future.
Allied Telesis is universally recognized for innovating the way in which services and applications are delivered and managed, resulting in increased value and lower operating costs.